. . . an eclectic mix of things I find beautiful, inspirational, important or just plain interesting . . .

29 December 2009

h&m home collection: somewhere - just not here

H&M ventured out into home textiles and accessories in early 2009, move over IKEA! Exciting! If you live near a store that carries the stuff.

Per the press release, the range will be exclusively available online and through a directional mail order catalogue, this is H&M’s first foray into the interiors arena and will offer shoppers the opportunity to stylishly transform every room of the home. The first collection will be available from February 2009 in the markets where distance selling is already established: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. (Too bad US is not on the list yet, but I’m sure it will make way here soon if the outcome is good!) Here are some photos of the collection to really frustrate you!






My comment to H&M: could you please step it up and offer your home goods collection in my state? I'll settle for my country. Truth be told, I'll take it online or three days by camel. Who's with me??

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment