. . . an eclectic mix of things I find beautiful, inspirational, important or just plain interesting . . .

08 December 2009

that's an office I'd like to work in





Who wants to join me to 'work' in this cool office? I mean with an office this beautiful with all of these gorgeous break-out areas how much work would you really get done? Well actually I would bounce out of bed each day to go to work, it is a place that I would want to sit at a desk for at least eight hours a day, easily.

The building shell is a real find, The Philadelphia Navy Yard is the perfect backdrop for the Urban Outfitters brand with stores located in unique buildings that were once car dealerships, factories, churches, or mansions. The products are displayed amid antiques and vintage relics, an approach that individualizes the objects and steeps them in a past.

From Metropolis Mag pdf CE Stich

No comments:

Post a Comment