. . . an eclectic mix of things I find beautiful, inspirational, important or just plain interesting . . .

25 March 2010

awesome aussie wallpaper

Julie Paterson, cloth designer, has developed six designs from her current range of fabrics, representing a body of work that spans the past 14 years, inspired by the Australian landscape.

"Designing wallpaper is a natural progression to designing fabric. I want the two to hang together in harmony, adding atmosphere and texture to an interior. It is important that my work feels natural, balanced and authentic because that is how I want my home to be.

I enjoy the collaborative process with Porter's and forging relationships with likeminded companies. We both work in responsible ways, with products all made with care, by hand, and locally.

I hope this collection "From the Land" is as much of a pleasure to live with as it has been to make." Julie Paterson






The collection is being exclusively produced and sold through PORTER'S PAINTS stores and stockists from March 31th, 2010. Available in the US at Reliant Distribution in Tarzana.

No comments:

Post a Comment