. . . an eclectic mix of things I find beautiful, inspirational, important or just plain interesting . . .

22 June 2009

fantasy vacations

It's back to Monday and I'm wishing we could go on a vacation. But we can't so I'm doing some armchair traveling. I came across a website called Mr. and Mrs. Smith that's a booking agency for some ridiculously amazing hotels around the world. Ridiculous. But this is a post about fantasy vacations so price and location are of no concern. My favorites . . .


Loving these lush gardens and sparkling pool in Provence.


How wonderful would it be to stroll up to this Paris Hotel in Montmarte?


You could sip wine and watch the sunset at a 900-year-old castello in Tuscany . . .



. . . or make friends with elephants, take outdoor showers and drink cocktails under glowing trees at a South African resort.

Where would you want to go?

(Top photo of Belize)

No comments:

Post a Comment