. . . an eclectic mix of things I find beautiful, inspirational, important or just plain interesting . . .

06 May 2009

mine :: my magazine. my way

With magazines folding left & right, I think Time Magazine & Lexus may be on to something with their new venture, Mine.

You pick 5 magazines (from eight & in my opinion, too few choices), answer a few random questions about you, your likes, dislikes, etc, and a custom magazine is put together just for you!

A fellow blogger ordered his "subscription" (keep in my it's still, at this point, completely free!) - and received the first of 5 issues this week. I think it turned out pretty good, but, as you'll see, "as-is, I wouldn't pay for it" . . . 

Read the full post & see more pics of the inside of the magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment